Light Vanilla Cherry Chocolate Frozen Yogurt: When those cravings start to hit make sure you have something in the freezer that you can enjoy without any guilt. This delicious frozen yogurt is full of cherry goodness with little bits of chocolate.
What are the Macros (calories) for Light Vanilla Cherry Chocolate Frozen Yogurt?
- This is for a ONE CUP SERVING—NOTE—this is only an estimate
- NET CARBS: 25G
- PROTEIN: 6G
- FAT: 10G
- CALORIES: 254
What sugar substitute can you use that won’t spike your insulin?
- Stevia: Stevia is a completely natural sweetener since it’s simply an extract from the leaves of the plant species Stevia Rebaudiana.
- Splenda: Sucralose is an artificial sweetener that is not metabolized, meaning it passes through your body undigested and thus doesn’t provide calories or carbs.
- Erythritol: A type of sugar alcohol that’s 80% as sweet as regular sugar with just 5% of the calories. Studies show that the carbs in erythritol don’t affect blood sugar the same way as regular sugar.
- Xylitol: Is a sugar alcohol that is as sweet as regular sugar. Because the carbs in xylitol don’t raise blood sugar or insulin levels the same way as sugar, they don’t count towards the total amount of net carbs.
- Monk Fruit: Is a natural sweetener that’s 100–250 times sweeter than sugar but contains no calories or carbs.
SUGARS TO AVOID that will increase blood sugar levels
- Coconut Sugar (made from the sap of the coconut palm)
- Maple Syrup
- Agave Nectar
- Dates (dried fruit)