Not the typical combinations a flavors you would expect from a Mexican Bean
Salad but they all work together perfectly to make a delicious easy salad. I serve this salad buffet style so the guests can pile on their favorite things. It also makes leftovers tastier since the dressing isn’t on the lettuce you don’t get a mushy salad the next day.
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 4 avocados, diced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 cans ranch style beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag Frito's, crushed
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- Prepare all the above ingredients.
- Place the appropriate ingredients into a bowl.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This is a LBC original!
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain