Mini Focaccia Rounds | Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside topped with your favorite Italian herbs.
Simply take store bought bread sticks; slice the whole roll into 8 – 1/2-inch rounds. Add your favorite herbs. I added rosemary and basil for more of a Tuscan flair. The bread sticks will bake into spiral rounds. Serve as dinner rolls or appetizer with marinara sauce or my 10 Minute Pizza Sauce on the side. Dip into a mixture of your favorite olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Basically the PERFECT game day snack!
Watch the video below….you’re not going to believe how easy these Mini Focaccia Rounds are to make!
Mini Focaccia Rounds
As easy as opening up can of refrigerated dough.
- 2 - 11-ounce cans Pillsbury soft breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together the rosemary, basil, minced onion, pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- Take the dough out of the cans. DO NOT UN ROLL THE DOUGH.
- Slice into 8 equal slices per bread stick can.
- Place facing up on parchment paper.
- Using the palm of your hand, press the rounds into circles.
- Brush on oil and sprinkle with herb mixture.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE RECIPES USING STORE BOUGHT DOUGH
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER