Chocolate and peanut butter! Two classic flavors come together to make a spectacular Fall M&M Brownie Pizza!
This M&M Brownie Pizza only bakes 15 minutes. Topped with a delicious peanut butter frosting and tons of toppings. Football season is almost here and I KNOW your hungry game watchers will love having this to snack on.
This can be the dessert to your pizza party!
M&M Brownie Pizza
For the Brownie Pizza
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
For the Frosting
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
For the Toppings
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- 1/4 cup Fall Chocolate M&M's
- 1/4 cup Fall Peanut Butter M&M's
- 1 tablespoon autumn leaves sprinkle mix
For the Brownie Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar.
- Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until smooth.
- Spread onto the prepared pizza pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
For the Frosting:
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the sugar.
- Beat until well combined.
- Add enough milk to come to a spreading consistency. NOTE: only add 1 tablespoon at a time. I only used 2 tablespoons.
- Spread over brownie.
- Top with the toppings.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.