Cereal on the run. That’s what I like about these No Bake Breakfast Cereal Energy Bites. I can have my cereal without the mess. Also, a great on the go healthy snack.
These No Bake Breakfast Cereal Energy Bites have bran cereal, fruit, honey and peanut butter. You might think this is weird but I think they taste like I’m eating a peanut butter, honey and jelly sandwich. Pop one in your mouth for a satisfying breakfast. Add a Caramel Apple Yogurt to complete this on the go breakfast.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 3 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 3/4 cup dried fruit bits or any chopped dried fruit
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, cereal, flax meal and fruit.
- Add the vanilla, peanut butter and honey.
- Stir and make sure all the dry ingredients is coated with the peanut butter and honey.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minuets.
- Roll into 20 to 24 bite size balls.
- Store in the refrigerator.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain