Keep a supply of these quick and easy No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites in your refrigerator for an afternoon pick me up snack, pack some to take to work or on a hike.
The perfect on the go pop in your mouth snack for hiking. Made with peanut butter, honey, coconut ,healthy chia seeds and flax seeds. These No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites are packed with nutrients.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon whole flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- In a medium bowl add the oats, coconut, flaxseed meal, flaxseeds, chia seeds.
- Mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and vanilla to the oat mixture.
- Mix until all the ingredients are coated.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes. (it makes making the bites easier)
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out peanut butter mixture and form into a ball.
- Store in the refrigerator.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
NOTE: Deleting the chocolate chips from the recipe will bring the calorie count down to 97.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 Bite
Amount Per Serving Calories 115