No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with a Homemade Graham Cracker Topper: Light, fluffy, creamy and delicious! The best Valentine’s Day Dessert! This easy to make dessert is perfect for any occasion and reminds me of a Chiffon Dessert. A dessert that every hostess will love. It’s not only semi homemade but it can also be made in advance.
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- DIRECTIONS (full printable recipe below)
- Beat cream cheese until creamy, add cool whip and powdered sugar. Blend until well combined. Fold in strawberries and cornstarch. Blend to break up the strawberries. Store in refrigerator. When ready to serve spoon cheesecake into 10 half pint jars; insert appetizer size spoons and top with graham cracker toppers.
How to Make Homemade Graham Crackers
- DIRECTIONS (full printable recipe below)
- Combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Mix together using a mixer fitted with the paddle. Add the butter and mix until the mixture is the consistency of a coarse meal. In a separate bowl; whisk together the honey, milk and vanilla. Add the honey mixture to the flour mixture and mix on low until the dough barely comes together. Lay out on a large piece of plastic wrap and dust it lightly with flour, then turn the dough out onto it and pat it into a rectangle about 1-inch thick. Wrap it, then chill it until firm, about 2 hours or overnight. On a well floured surface roll dough into about 1/4-inch thickness. The dough will be sticky, so flour as necessary. Cut dough into desired shapes I used a 2 1/2-inch round cookie cutter. Use a 3/4-inch heart and cut in one corner. Place the cracker on one or two parchment-lined baking sheets. Chill until firm, about 30 to 40 minutes in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes in the freezer. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 15 minutes, until browned and slight firm to the touch. TIP: While the cookies are still hot, you may have to cut the heart out again (mine closed). Cool completely and place on the filled half pint jars.
Create Different Versions of this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- BLUBERRY CHEESECAKE: Instead of strawberries add fresh or frozen blueberries
- PEACH COBBLER CHEESECAKE: Use canned or fresh peaches, add a dash or cinnamon and sugar (if using fresh)
- COCONUT LIME CHEESECAKE: Add toasted coconut and lime zest for the perfect Fiesta Dessert!
- CANDY BAR CHEESECAKE: Kids will love this cheesecake. Add chunks of their favorite candy bars. The perfect Movie Night Dessert!
- CHERRY CHEESECAKE: Use cherry pie filling! Super easy and just as delicious!
How to Customize This Strawberry Cheesecake to Your Container
- PIE PLATE/DISH: This no bake cheesecake recipe fits perfectly into a 9-inch pie dish. Instead of making your graham cracker cookies, add or use a graham cracker crust. Either mix in your fruit or add it to the top.
- SMALL 4 OUNCE MASON JAR: Did you know the top of a 4 ounce jar is the same size as a half pint jar? That’s great news because you can serve smaller portions but you don’t have to make smaller cookies.
- SMALL 5 OUNCE CUP: If you don’t have jars you can substitute the jars for 5 ounce punch cups.
How yummy!! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!!!
Looks delicious! That is sure to impress.
What a super-cute idea!
I love this idea. So creative and so adorable!
This looks SO GOOD!!! I’d love for you to come share it at my party, Overflowing with Creativity! The party just began!!! Thanks LOTS!!! XO, Aimee
Mrs. Delightful recently posted: My Memories Giveaway @ ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com
Ahh! What a cute idea!
These look so good and sound so easy. I am pinning them on Pinterest!
That’s so creative and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Wowsers! This sounds delicious and the presentation is awesome:) I would love it if you stopped by to share this at my linky party going on right now:)
what a lovely presentation – looks delish!
These look so delicious! YUM! We would love to have you come share this at our weekly link party every Saturday! -The Sisters
These are adorable!! Love that cookie on top…how fun! Stopping by from TT&J.
Thanks for sharing at Dwell on Fridays! Love your idea.
We are hosting our first Kitchen Fun and Crafty link party next Friday and would love for you to share this! Feel free to stop by and grab a party button! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/
I just love the presentation for your great recipe! This will be a great dessert to serve for my upcoming luncheon, yum! Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
gasp and drool! My kids are gonna LOVE this!!
Another delightful idea of yours. You’re just a whizz at thinking these things up. I want to thank you so much for linking up each week to my “Thriving on Thursdays” linky party. You always have such fantastic ideas. The party will be starting again in just over 12 hours so if you get a chance, I’d love to see what you’ve been up to this week.
Anne @ Domesblissity xx
These look so good!! I love homemade graham crackers – and pairing them with strawberry cheesecake sounds perfect!! Thanks for linking up to Think Pink Sundays – I featured you today! http://www.flamingotoes.com/2012/02/crush-of-the-week-think-pink-features-39/
I love how creative those are! Very pretty 🙂
Stopping by from Sweet Indulgence Sunday!
Do these need to be covered in the frig since I’m making them 4 days before the event??
Hi Teri, Yes, store covered.