Celebrate a special day or event with these Peaches and Cream Cheese Bars.
A cake batter crust topped with a custard like filling. These Peaches and Cream Cheese Bars are so easy to make with only a few ingredients.
Serve this dessert at a brunch, bridal shower, baby shower or a summer gathering. Not peach season? Frozen peaches will work too!
Peaches and Cream Cheese Bars
Quick and easy for last minute entertaining.
For the Crust
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
For the Topping
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 2 eggs
- Optional garnish chopped almonds
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix, pecans, melted butter, almond extract and 1 egg, stirring well.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
For the Topping:
- Combine cream cheese and remaining 2 eggs; beat until smooth.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth.
- Add peaches, stirring to combine.
- Spoon over cake mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 300 degrees.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer, or until the center is set.
- Cool completely cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain