Peanut Butter Chocolate Twist Frosting | Two of the most popular flavors in a frosting! When two frosting’s come together to create an unforgettable frosting experience! Perfect on a chocolate cupcake, combination peanut butter chocolate cupcake or banana cupcake.
MORE FROSTING RECIPES
Peanut Butter Chocolate Twist Frosting
For the Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
For The Chocolate Frosting
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter frosting
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 tablespoon milk
For the Peanut Butter Frosting:
- Cream together the cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until frosting reaches piping consistency.
For the Chocolate Frosting:
- Cream together 1 3/4 cups peanut butter frosting, nutella and milk.
- Add some of the peanut butter frosting to a 12-inch piping bag and some of the chocolate frosting to another 12-inch piping bag.
- Fit a 16-inch piping bag with a large tip; snip the ends of the two 12-inch bags and fit into the large piping bag (make sure the tips go into the tip).