Cheesecake and ice cream two of my favorite desserts! Now I can have BOTH! I love this Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream because of two things one, you make it with PHILADELPHIA BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE and two, you don’t need an ice cream maker!
Bring a little happiness to the table by serving ice cream! You can either make ice cream pops or serve it in a bowl. Just what you would expect from an ice cream. Creamy, full of blueberry flavor, fresh blueberries and chunks of graham crackers because, what would cheesecake be without the graham cracker crust.
Okay, so now you know you can make a delicious Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream using PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Now you need to know where to get it. Walmart! That’s right, I was VERY pleased to see this delicious cream cheese at Walmart.
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) tub PHILADELPHIA Blueberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 ounces PHILADELPHIA cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 graham crackers, chopped
- Place 1 1/2 cups blueberries in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl beat both kinds of cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the milk, heavy cream and blueberry puree.
- Mix until combined.
- Fold in graham crackers and the remaining 1 cup fresh whole blueberries.
- Pour into ice cream Popsicle molds or a 9x5-inch metal baking pan.
- Freeze 8 hours.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain