Tart Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark. A dark chocolate base with swirls of white chocolate, salty pistachio nuts and dried sour cherries. This Tart Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark has all the flavors! Salty, sweet and sour rolled into one delicious Christmas Candy!
What’s the difference between Candy Coating and Real Chocolate?
What I like to use
How to make Tart Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
- Place semisweet chocolate in a microwave safe 8 cup measuring cup or large bowl.
- Place vanilla flavor candy coating in a microwave safe 2 cup measuring cup or medium bowl.
- Heat semisweet chocolate in microwave, covered with wax paper, on high 2 to 3 minutes or until almost melted, stirring once.
- Remove from microwave and stir until smooth.
- Heat vanilla flavor candy coating in microwave covered with wax paper, on high 1 to 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring once.
- Remove from microwave, and stir until smooth.
- Stir 1 cup pistachios and 1 cup cherries into semisweet chocolate.
- On large baking sheet, spread chocolate mixture to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Spoon dollops of the vanilla flavor candy coating onto semisweet chocolate mixture.
- With tip of knife, swirl chocolate together for marbled look.
- Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cherries.
Creative ways to package your Tart Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark and Holiday party favors
How to store Tart Cherry Pistachio Chocolate Bark ahead.
- Prepare as directed
- Layer bark between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container
- Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks
- Label a freeze up to 3 months
- Serve at room temperature
MORE HOLIDAY CANDY RECIPES
- PUMPKIN SPICE ALMOND ROCA
- MOVIE NIGHT CANDY COATED LICORICE WITH POPCORN
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE FUDGE
- DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- HOMEMADE FLUFFY PEPPERMINT MARSHMALLOWS
- HOMEMADE PAYDAY BARS
- WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE CANDY
- WINTER ICICLE PRETZELS