Take this wonderful Praline Fudge to the office during the holiday season, give it to your kids teacher or a neighbor.
A layer of praline fudge sandwiched between two layers of chocolate fudge. So good! A must for your holiday tray.
All you do is make a big batch of chocolate fudge, add my microwave praline candy in the middle and you have got yourself the BEST fudge EVER!
For the Chocolate Fudge Layers
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Praline Center
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Fudge Layers:
- Line a 10-inch baking dish with foil , with ends of foil extending over sides and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat the milk, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in a double boiler over simmering water.
- When the chocolate is almost melted start the microwave for the praline candy.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add half of the fudge to the prepared pan and refrigerate.
- Keep the 2nd half of the fudge on the double boiler with the burner of low.
- Stir occasionally.
For the Praline Center:
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at high 5 minutes, stir well.
- Microwave another 5 minutes, stir well.
- Take the chocolate fudge out of the refrigerator.
- Pour Praline over fudge.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Add remaining fudge that has been kept warm.
This is a LBC original!
Some of the foil might stick to the caramel. Make sure you peel ALL of it off.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER