Pumpkin Spice Latte Fudge | For when you would rather eat your latte instead of drink it! With layers of crushed Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s® plus a tablespoon of finely ground Dunkin’ Donuts® Pumpkin Spice coffee this fudge will definitely give you a little kick in the pants. The perfect little treat to add to each of your guests place settings or take as a hostess gift. Add a touch of the unexpected and add this Pumpkin Spice Latte Fudge to a coffee themed gift basket.
As I was shopping Target I noticed that some of the Fall candy was out. YAY FOR FALL! So I had to check it out! Yes…..I mean I HAD to. Seeing the fall colors and decorations makes me happy. So….what did I spy as I was strolling down the glorious candy aisles but a NEW flavor of M&M’s available exclusively at Target! WooHoo! I love shopping at Target, they always have items I can’t find anywhere else. Of course I threw two bags in my cart not knowing what I was going to create with them but knowing I was totally going to think of something. And then something happened, as I was headed back I spotted Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee! Now I know FALL HAS ARRIVED! (thankfully no one was around to see me jump for joy) PLUS, both the Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M’s and the Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee have a cartwheel savings! BONUS!
Okay, so you might ask why fudge? Well…….my mind is already in holiday mode and to me nothing says it’s holiday time more then fudge. So I combined my two loves, latte’s and fudge and let me tell you I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! It was everything I had imagined and more. ARE YOU READY TO CREATE THE BEST FUDGE EVER? HERE WE GO»»»»
NOTE ABOUT THE COFFEE: I added the coffee grounds to my coffee grinder and processed it to a fine grain. If you don’t have a coffee grinder you can also use a mortar and a pestle OR try it the way it is. Since the coffee is added to the fudge while it is cooking there was no grainy texture (finely ground). Maybe it will also work on regular ground.
First, add 1 cup of M&M’s to a food processor and pulse until the candy is ground. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the ground M&M’s to the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Now, make the fudge. Pour HALF of the fudge over the ground candy; sprinkle the remaining ground candy over the top of the fudge.
Pour the remaining fudge over the ground candy and sprinkle with 1/2 cup whole M&M’s. Refrigerate until hardened (about 4 hours).
Cut into squares and ENJOY!
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M's, ground and divided
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon finely ground Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee (DRY)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup whole Pumpkin Spice Latte M&M's
- Line a 8x8-inch baking dish with non stick foil and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup ground M&M's onto the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan on medium heat; add the butter, 1 cup of white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed, dry coffee and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir until chocolate is melted; add another cup of white chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Add remaining white chocolate chips; stir until melted.
- Once the fudge is melted; slowly pour half of the mixture over the ground M&M's.
- Sprinkle the remaining ground M&M's on top of the fudge; pour remaining fudge over the ground M&M's.
- Sprinkle whole M&M's on top of the fudge.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden (about 4 hours or overnight).
- Use the foil to pull the fudge out of the pan; peel the foil off the fudge and slice into small squares.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER