This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YesYouCAN #CollectiveBias
Seven Layer Dip | This classic dip is the perfect addition to your holiday party. It’s easy to make and full of flavor. This dip is sure to be crowd pleaser!
As I was planning for our holiday party, I knew Walmart would have everything that I needed for it to be a success. By using a combination of canned food and fresh produce, I was able to make a delicious Seven Layer Dip that was not only easy to make, but so yummy.
The holiday season is stressful enough. That’s why I like to make sure I have a few easy recipes that are sure to be a hit with my friends and family. Like I said, Walmart always has everything I need, so with some one stop shopping I picked up some RO*TEL, Rosarita Refried Beans, some fresh produce, and just a couple more ingredients, and I was able to make the perfect dip for my party.
- 1 16 oz can Rosarita refried beans
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime
- 1 c ounce sour cream
- 1/2 (1 oz) package dry taco seasoning
- 1 cans RO*TEL mild tomatoes
- 1 t hot sauce
- 2 T cilantro, divided
- 1 T small red onion
- 1 1/2 c cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3.8 oz can sliced black olives
- 2 green onions
For the First Layer
- Spread the beans evenly in the bottom of an 8x8 dish
For the Second Layer
- Combine sour cream and the dry taco seasoning
- Spread evenly on top of the beans
For the Third Layer
- Combine RO*TEL, 1 T cilantro, and red onion
- Spread evenly on top of the sour cream dip layer
For the Fourth Layer
- Combine avocados, 1 T cilantro, hot sauce, lime, and salt and pepper until creamy with some chunks
- Spread evenly on top of the salsa
For the Toppings
- Sprinkle cheese, green onion, and olives evenly over the top
Don’t miss a thing and find more easy to make, holiday recipes at Yes You CAN!