Simple Baked Potato Chips: The name says it all. These easy to make chips are also better for you than the regular fried version. Serve with fish for a healthy fish and chips or along with my Steakhouse Burgers.
To keep my slices uniform I used a Mandolin. You could also use a food processor with a slicer. For me, salty potato chips is my number one comfort food. When I allow myself to “be bad” I am drawn to potato chips! I’m so happy I can now have chips without guilt. You could also use this technique with sweet potatoes!
- 2 medium potatoes
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into 1/8-inch slices.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on prepared cookie sheet.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and optional black pepper.
- Bake slices for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Remove browned slices from cookie sheet.
MORE SIDE RECIPES