Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
(13 ounce) refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough, leaving center coiled.
- Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils.
- Pull middle of strip down to make a point, forming a heart shape; pinch point.
- Place in pan, points toward center.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Spread or drizzle frosting over warm rolls.
- Optional: add sprinkles.