Valentine Cookie Pops | Simple cookies pops made with store bought cookie dough. The perfect Valentine Party Dessert! When putting together a dessert table or any party table I always have a rule. Fifty percent homemade and 50 percent semi homemade.
Kid’s will love eating a cookie on a stick. The adults will love how easy they are to make. For easy entertaining, add this fun cookie to your Valentine’s Day Dessert table.
Slice store bought cookie dough into 1-inch disks and insert popsicle sticks.
Bake and decorate with frosting and sprinkles.
Valentine Cookie Pops
- 1 (16 ounce) Pillsbury ready to bake refrigerated sugar cookies
- 24 flat wooden sticks
- 1 (1 pound) vanilla ready to spread frosting ( I found some in hot pink)
- assorted small candies or sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice cookie dough into 24 slices and place on ungreased cookie sheets 2-inches apart.
- Insert a wooden stick 1-inch into each cookie slice.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies and sprinkles.
To see the complete party: