Something NEW! Waffle Maker Pizza! It might sound weird but it’s actually really good. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. This pizza is perfect for an after school snack. Quick and easy to make and will feed several little ones or save the leftovers and have a snack ready for the next day.
Here is the pizza dough I used.
Start by pouring the package contents into a bowl, sprinkle in some dried oregano (this step isn’t necessary but adds another layer of flavor) and continue on as directed on the package. Roll dough out to the be the size of your waffle maker. Add your choice of toppings (I added pepperoni and mozzarella cheese); brush on olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold in half and transfer to your preheated and sprayed waffle maker. Press down to make sure the waffle maker has good contact with the top of your pizza. Cook until golden and crispy.
Waffle Maker Pizza
- 1 bag of add water pizza dough
- dried oregano
- mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Pour contents of envelope into medium bowl; sprinkle in some dried oregano
- Make dough as directed on the package.
- Roll dough the size of your waffle maker.
- Fill with your choice of fillings; in this case pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold in half and seal edges.
- Brush with olive oil; sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Place in waffle maker; press down so that he dough makes contact with the top of the waffle maker.
- Cook until golden.