I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
I love store bought Tzatziki dip. I decided to come up with my own light version and make it into a spread. It’s the little adjustments in your daily eating that can make a big difference. Eating smart is always a good thing. Like this Easy Greek Cucumber Yogurt Chicken Wrap.
Add tons of flavor to your wrap by making your own spread with light yogurt, light sour cream, vegetables Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets, and a whole wheat wrap. Walmart has a nice assortment of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets to choose from. Adding Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets to your meal is a great and easy way to add protein to your daily routine and help you build healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
I always keep a bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets in my freezer. For those last minute meals or for a healthy lunch.
Walmart has a bonus for you! Beginning December 30, 2013 Walmart will have ALL Grilled & Ready Products on Rollback for just $5.87.
So, not only are you getting a great deal but in less then 20 minutes you can have a delicious chicken breast ready for you to create with. No defrost time! That’s right! From the freezer to the oven and then to your tummy. Great for chicken salad too!
Get rid of that boring sandwich! Make this Greek Cucumber Yogurt Chicken Wrap the night before, wrap in plastic wrap for an easy, healthy and delicious lunch.
HERE is the recipe for the Greek Cucumber Yogurt Spread.
- 2 Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 sheets of whole wheat flatbread
- 10 tablespoons Greek Cucumber Yogurt Spread, divided
- 8 Romain lettuce leaves
- 12 cucumber strips (about 1 large cucumber), peeled, seeded and cut into strips, divided
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots, divided
- Bake the chicken according to the package instructions.
- Spread 5 tablespoons of the Greek Cucumber Yogurt Spread on each flatbread.
- Add a layer of lettuce and cucumber to each flatbread.
- Add carrots.
- Slice chicken into strips and add to the layers of vegetables.
- Tightly roll wrap and cover with plastic wrap.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
There will be a super fridge for these products in 1,067 Walmart stores. Go HERE to find your store.
I’m so excited to be following The “Just Add This” program on Facebook. The program focus’ on adding simple changes to my everyday routine. I will get daily tips and recipes with weekly prizes. The program runs January thru March 2014. Please follow along with me!