The great flavors I love from Tzatziki only as a spread and light on the calories. You could also serve this light Greek cucumber yogurt spread as a dip with pita chips, a chicken wrap or in chicken salad.
- 1 1/2 cups light plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- In a small bowl mix together the yogurt, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Mix until combined.
- Fold in cucumber.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain