These Patriotic White Chocolate Pudding Pops are super fun to eat and possibly the easiest pops to make. Cool off your 4th of July party with this fun summer treat.
Summertime is here and that means our freezers are stocked with all kinds of popsicles. This year brighten up those little eyes when you present them with these colorful fun pops. I made these in push up pop containers. They can also be made in any popsicle container or even small paper cups.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS TO YOUR RED WHITE AND BLUE CELEBRATION BOARDS!
- 1 box of white chocolate pudding mix (I used Hershey's)
- plus the amount of milk listed.
- red and blue gel food coloring
- Make the pudding as directed on the package.
- Equally divide into 3 amounts.
- Add red food coloring to one and blue to another.
OPTIONAL: Pour each color into their own disposable pipping bag; cut the tip and fill one third of each color into each push up pop container.
- OR spoon in.
- Place in the freezer in an upright position; freeze at least 2 hours or until the pudding is frozen through.
FOR MORE RED, WHITE AND BLUE CELEBRATION IDEAS VISIT MY MEMORIAL DAY/4TH OF JULY PAGE