These wonderful Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are full of delicious chocolate.
My family loves chewy cookies and using a cake mix is the easiest way I know to make chewy cookies.
Full of rich chocolate these Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies have become one of my family’s favorites. They also make the perfect cookie mix in a jar hostess gift, teacher gift or neighbor gift.
Pack for lunch or take to a barbecue. No one will ever know how easy these cookies are.
If you like making baked goods using a cake mix I have the round up for you. 20 CAKE MIX RECIPES
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil until combined.
- Stir in both types of chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop cookies.
- Leave dough in mounds.
- Only place 6 per cookie sheet.
- For a Chewy Cookie bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- For a Crunchy Cookie bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack.