This Bloody Mary Beer is not just for at home game watchers you can also pack it up for tailgating. Mix the juice and other ingredients, pour into a mason jar, take your favorite beer and garnishes for a fun party drink.
Serve this Bloody Mary Beer with my Pizza Dough Pretzel Bites.
- 4 cups vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 4 (12 to16 ounce) bottles or beer
- garnish: celery stick, lime wedges
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- The night before mix together the vegetable juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seeds, black pepper and horseradish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
If Tailgating - Tote juice, ice cubes, beer, celery sticks and lime in an insulated cooler.
- At sight, add enough ice to a 12 ounce glass to fill half way, pour in half a bottle of beer and top off with the vegetable juice mixture.
- Add hot pepper sauce and garnish.