Most of us barely get out the door on time in the morning much less stop to have breakfast. I have the solution to you “owning” your breakfast. When I get busy and find it hard to fit in breakfast I make myself these Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Parfaits. #ownyourmorning
These Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Parfaits are like having dessert for breakfast! But full of satisfying nutrition! Layer them in a half pint mason jar as a take along breakfast or make in a glass to eat at home. These parfaits are versatile to meet your needs.
So, kick your feet up, relax and enjoy these fluffy satisfying Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Parfaits or if in a hurry pack them up to have later!
- 5.3 ounce Yoplait Greek Blueberry Yogurt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup whipped topping, defrosted
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 pouches Nature Valley Breakfast Blueberry Biscuits
- In a small mixing bowl blend together the yogurt and cream cheese until creamy.
- Add the whipped topping and confectioners' sugar.
- Beat until combined and fluffy.
- Crumble ONE blueberry biscuit into the bottom of a half pint jar.
- Add some of the yogurt mixture, top with another crumbled biscuit, add one more layer of yogurt mixture, crumble the last biscuit on top.
- Screw lid on and store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Repeat process for second parfait.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain