This sweet Cranberry Pear Cheese Ball pairs beautifully with salty crackers.
Don’t want to mix the cream cheese and cranberry pear sauce together? Simply pour the sauce over a brick of cream cheese and serve with crackers.
Perfect for a holiday appetizer, luncheon or game day.
Don’t forget to pin this to your holiday boards!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup prepared cranberry pear sauce
- 2 cup walnuts, chopped
- assorted crackers
- Mix together the cream cheese and cranberry pear sauce until well combined and creamy.
TIP - I used my hands. Using a mixer will break up the sauce too much.
- Spread the chopped nuts on a piece of wax paper.
- Drop the cheese ball on the nuts and pressing the nuts on the top and sides; shaping into a ball.
- Lift and place on a platter.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
This is a LBC original!
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain