These Loaded Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies not only have a ton of dark chocolate chips but they also have a big helping of crushed white chocolate covered mini pretzels. Now you have the best of both worlds chocolate and salty pretzels. All in a cookie! Why add just crushed pretzels when you can add crushed pretzels coated with white chocolate?
This recipe is super easy to make and perfect to mail to a friend, take to a cookie exchange party, bake sale or give as a teacher gift.
Loaded Chocolate Chip Pretzel Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces of dark chocolate chips
- 7 ounces white chocolate covered mini pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 3 cookies sheets with parchment paper.
- To a medium size bowl add the flour, baking soda and salt; stir to combine.
- Add to a large mixing bowl the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix until creamy.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and mini pretzel pieces.
- Use a 1 ounce spring loaded scoop.
- Scoop out heaping portions and drop on the prepared cookie sheets, 1 dozen per sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Once cookies are done immediately remove them from the cookie sheet or they will continue to bake on the hot sheet.
TIP: I slid the cookies and parchment paper right onto my counter top to cool.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain