Cranberry Cheesecake Filled Chocolates | These easy to make chocolates are filled with everyone’s favorite holiday condiment….cranberry sauce….mixed with a no bake cheesecake. Give the gift of chocolate to your Thanksgiving Day hostess or place one in a small treat bag with a name tag for cute edible place cards.
You can use any mold to make these Cranberry Cheesecake Filled Chocolates. I chose to use the Wilton Bite Size Treat Mold with acorn and leaf shapes. The mold is nice and deep which makes adding filling easy. I also used Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts.
Spoon melted candy into molds; use a paint brush (only used for food) to help pull the candy up the sides of the molds.
Once hardened; fill with cranberry cheesecake and freeze for 30 minutes.
Top with more melted candy; refrigerate until hardened.
Pour remaining melted candy into a squeeze bottle; outline the leaf veins and tops of acorns. Add festive sprinkles.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 (12 ounce) bags Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts
- In a medium bowl, blend with a hand mixer the cream cheese, cranberry sauce and sugar until combined and creamy.
- Pour candy melts into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat in 30 second increments (about 1 minute and 30 seconds total) stirring between each heating time.
NOTE: If the candy is too thick you may add a small amount of shortening (about 1 tablespoon).
- Spoon some of the melted candy into the bottom of the mold; use a paint brush (only used for food) to pull the candy up the sides of the mold.
- Place in refrigerator until hardened (about 20 minutes).
- Fill molds with cranberry mixture.
NOTE: Try to keep the filling from touching the sides of the mold and below the top.
- Place mold in freezer 30 minutes.
- Once the center has hardened you might need to heat the candy again. Start with 30 seconds.
- Spoon melted candy over filling making sure to fill all areas.
- Place in refrigerator another 20 minutes.
MORE CANDY RECIPES