This gingerbread fudge has all the spices that can be found in gingerbread. For a unique gift, I’ll show you how to fill gingerbread cookie cutters with the gingerbread fudge and give as a gift or party favor.
HOW TO WRAP A COOKIE CUTTER FOR FUDGE:
Take a strip of foil, fold it in half for double thickness. Place the cookie cutter in the center of the foil and tightly bring foil up and over the edges.
Making sure the foil doesn’t go down too far. You don’t want the fudge to touch the foil it might stick to it.
Smooth down the bottom by pressing with your fingers. Place on a cookie sheet for stability. Now it’s time to MAKE FUDGE! 🙂
NOTE: To protect the back of the fudge when the fudge has hardened cut a small square of wax paper, stick it to the back and trim and excess paper.
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- PLUS 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- optional: gingerbread man sprinkles
For Filling Cookie Cutters:
- At tightly as possible line 10 cookie cutters with foil.
- Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Line the cookie cutter on a cookie sheet and set aside.
For the Pan Method:
- Line a 9-inch baking dish with foil, with end of foil extending over sides and set aside.
For the Gingerbread Fudge:
- Heat milk, ALL the white chocolate chips, butter vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt and cloves in a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spoon equal amounts among the 10 cookie cutters, spread using an off set spatula (sprinkle with gingerbread man sprinkles) OR pour into the 9-inch prepared baking dish.
- Carefully peal off foil from cookie cutter. NOTE: If fudge has seeped under the foil just gently peel it off OR lift out of the pan and cut into small squares.
This is LBC original!
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain.
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER