Lemony Leftover Baked Potatoes | Something new to try with your leftover baked potatoes! These potatoes are also perfect for dinner parties. Just bake them a couple of days before (or the day before). You can also make the vinaigrette ahead of time. So these Lemony Leftover Potatoes are basically a hostesses dream side dish!
MORE GREAT SIDE DISH RECIPES
Lemony Leftover Baked Potatoes
For the Potatoes
- 5 medium baking potatoes, baked
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped (lemon thyme is best)
- olive oil (about 1/4-inch)
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
For the Potatoes:
- Slice cold leftover baked potatoes into 1/4-inch slices.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet; brown both sides of your potato slices.
- Place on a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Transfer potato slices to a bowl; drizzle vinaigrette over hot potatoes and stir to combine.
For the Vinaigrette:
- Add the oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and thyme into a container with a lid.
- Shake to combine; set aside until potatoes are ready.