Kid’s love having choices and that’s what these pick your color vanilla pudding pops are all about! KIDS!
Super easy to make but packed with lots of fun.
- 2 - 3.4 ounce Jello vanilla pudding
- 4 cups 2% milk
- popsicle sticks
- popsicle mold
- variety of gel food coloring
- Mix pudding according to the package directions.
- Evenly divide the pudding into 5 bowls.
- Add food coloring and mix until color is completely combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
This is a LBC original!