These Witch Potion Halloween Shakes are not only fun to look at they are also delicious. Perfect for your Halloween party! I also hung fun felt witches hats off the straws. Made with Orange sherbet and vanilla ice cream. Check below to see what other yummy ingredients I used to make these awesome shakes!
Serve this bewitching beverage to your unsuspecting guests and create a fun and playful treat!
Witch Potion Shakes
Toil and Trouble Boil and Bubble.
- 2 pints orange sherbet, softened
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blackberries
- Place glasses in the freezer to keep chilled.
- In a small bowl combine sherbet and orange juice.
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, blueberries and blackberries.
- Cover and process until blended.
- Layer sherbet and berry mixtures into each glass.
- Serve Immediately.
This recipe is from the Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween 2011 magazine.