Halloween in a cup! That’s what I thought the first time I made this Caramel Apple Smoothie. Enjoy a caramel apple with out getting caramel stuck in your teeth. 🙂
One whole apple with tons of smooth caramel. This smoothie is satisfying and delicious. Enjoy this Caramel Apple Smoothie on your way to work.
You can also enjoy a Tropical Smoothie.
- 1 fuji apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup plus some for drizzle caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- ice (about 10 cubes)
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until combined and creamy.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain