I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
WHAT’S FOR DINNER TONIGHT? A frequent question asked.
Busy schedules can sometimes make it hard to get a good and healthy family meal on the table.
Kraft has come to the rescue with their delicious Kraft Recipe Makers.
I did a couple of things that really helped make this meal a snap to make.
First I bought a Rotisserie Chicken, took it off the bone and cut it into cubes.
Then I cut up all my veggies the night before including my toppings and put them together in a kit.
BONUS! Not only is there a recipe on the back of the box but you get two more inside!
This meal kit comes with 2 delicious sauces; a simmer sauce and a finishing sauce.
- 1 sweet and sour Kraft Recipe Maker
- 1 - 1/2 pounds chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 5 ounce can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 large green onions, sliced
- 2/3 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 8 ounce pineapple chunks, drained
- Follow the directions on the Kraft Recipe Makers box.
- NOTE: Along with the red bell pepper and red onion, I also added sliced water chestnuts.
- Once the recipe is complete, sprinkle on the green onions and toasted walnuts.
- Serve with cooked white rice.
Never miss a thing at Kraft by following them on Facebook!