This quick and easy 10 Minute Pizza Sauce is awesome! I make BIG batches, separate it and add different ingredients to them to transform this sauce into different sauces.
Pour into zip top bags, lay flat in the freezer and once the sauce is frozen you can stack the sauce or file it like a book.
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium saucepan whisk together the tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, pepper, water and salt until combined.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain