The most requested salad! This sweet, savory and crunchy Fresh Broccoli Salad is always on my holiday dinner table. With ingredients like sweet raisins, smoky bacon ,almonds and a sweet creamy dressing, you know it has all the makings for the perfect salad.
TOP FIVE MOST POPULAR SALAD RECIPES
- CLASSIC SEMI HOMEMADE COLESLAW
- SIMPLE MACARONI SALAD
- PICNIC POTATO SALAD
- EASY CUCUMBER SALAD
- MAD HATTER SALAD
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked crispy
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Combine with the bacon, raisins, and almonds.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- Stir in the salad, let chill.
- Keep refrigerated/cold until ready to serve.
- Best when served the next day.
MORE SALAD RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER