A Day at the Beach Pudding Dessert: A fluffy cream dessert made with cream cheese, pudding and cool whip. Perfect for a beach theme party.
Not only is this dessert fun to look at it’s also yummy to eat. Not just for a party. Is your vacation somewhere with a beach? Celebrate your upcoming vacation with this A Day at the Beach Pudding Dessert!
I chose to put my desserts into small metal pails. Double the recipe and put it into a large sand bucket! To add to the look don’t forget to stick the shovel in the top! The buckets I used are 3 ounces along with some cute mini shovels. Wondering how I got the sand to look to authentic? I ground up Vanilla Wafers with a couple of Oreo Cookies. I love how it turned out. ♥
I also found some amazing disposable mini shovels from Factory Direct Craft.
A Day at the Beach Pudding Dessert
For the Sand
- 6 ounces vanilla wafers (before grinding)
- 2 Oreo cookies
For the Filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 ounce cool whip, thawed
For the Sand:
- Add the wafers and Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse until cookies are finely ground.
- Take out any large pieces.
For the Filling:
- In a medium bowl add the butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- With a hand mixer whip until soft and fluffy.
- In another bowl whisk together the pudding with the milk.
- Add the pudding mix to the cream cheese mixture.
- Beat until combined, fold in the cool whip.
- To a 3 ounce bucket; spoon in filling and sprinkle on some of the wafer sand.
MORE SUMMER THEME PARTIES