During the Holiday Season life can get a little crazy. That’s why I love having antipasto salad on a skewer in the refrigerator ready for a quick grab and go meal.
I could hardly wait to get started so I went to Safeway and picked up the items I needed to make this delicious on the go meal. The first ingredient on my list was Barilla Tortellini three Cheese Pasta. I knew the pasta would add great flavor and texture to my Antipasto Salad on a Skewer.
Now you can save $.75 off the purchase of ONE (1) package of Barilla® Tortellini at Safeway
These skewers are full of marinated flavor and would also be a wonderful appetizer for your Holiday or New Year’s Eve party.
- 12 ounce Barilla Tortellini Three Cheese Pasta, cooked according the package directions
- hard salami (enough to cut 60 small triangles)
- 32 ounce mozzarella marinated mini balls
- 16 ounce peperonici
- 12 ounce roasted red peppers
- 60 pimento stuffed queen olives
- 32 ounce artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- optional coarse black pepper
- The night before fix pasta.
- Pour dressing over hot pasta, cover and store in the refrigerator.
- The next day assemble the skewers.
- Line all your ingredient up the way you want to load the skewers.
- Store in a zip top plastic bag and keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
This is a LBC original!
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain