TOTALLY satisfying creamy dark chocolate, with pillows of marshmallows and a crunch from the walnuts. That’s how I would describe this Rocky Road Ice Cream.
Leave out the extras, pour into Popsicle forms to make the most delicious fudge pops!
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Place the cocoa, sugars and milk in a medium bowl mix or whisk until combined and the cocoa and sugars are dissolved.
- Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Turn machine on; pour mixture into freezer bowl, and let mix until thickened, about 25 to 35 minutes.
- The last five minutes add the nuts and marshmallows and let mix in completely.
- The ice cream will be soft if you prefer a firmer consistency, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain