This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayWithChobani #CollectiveBias
Bacon Ranch Pinwheel Appetizers | With only a few ingredients, you can make this tasty appetizer for your next holiday gathering.
I love using Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt in new and different ways. It’s all natural, full of probiotics, low in fat, and high in protein. It’s a great substitute for sour cream and mayonnaise that can easily be swapped for Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt in some of your favorite recipes.
These pinwheel appetizers couldn’t be easier. Start by combining dry ranch dressing mix with the yogurt to make a classic ranch dip (but with less fat and packed with protein – BONUS!) and spread it atop the rolled out puff pastry dough.
Simple as that, you have a tasty appetizer that will definitely please a crowd this season! I had plenty of ranch dip left over for a delicious tray of breads and veggies ready for dipping. With one 32 ounce Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt I was able to make two appetizers for my holiday gathering!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1 32 ounce Chobani® Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 envelopes of dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices or 3/4 cup bacon, fried and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Roll dough into a 11x13-inch rectangle; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl; mix together the plain yogurt and dry ranch dressing mix until combined.
- Evenly spread 1/4 cup PLUS 1 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture onto the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle on in this order the bacon, cheese and onion.
- Starting with the long side roll the dough into a spiral.
- Slice into 14 to 16 pieces.
- Lay on prepared cookie sheet cut side down.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp.