Halloween Vampire Pretzels: These bloody Halloween decorated pretzel creations are perfect for a scary Vampire themed Halloween Party. With the perfect balance of sweet and salty no one with care that they have blood dripping down their pretzel. Scroll down to watch the step by step video↓↓↓
How to Make Halloween Vampire Decorated Pretzels
How Early Can I Decorate the Pretzels?
For a Closer Look…Watch my Video
The Versatility of these Halloween Party Vampire Decorated Pretzels
- First, I’ll add the obvious and that is to simply put them in a jar and place them on the dessert table.
- Use a serrated knife and cut the pretzel rods the height of a cake, decorate pretzels and place them around the outside of a frosted layered cake. BAM!
- Hand out as party favors. You can purchase cellophane bags made specifically for pretzels. Add a thank you tag and you’re set!
- Create a centerpiece! Fill containers (like jars or buckets) with the decorated pretzels and line them down the center of a table. Perfect for a kids party!
DID YOU KNOW?
There is a whole category dedicated to decorated pretzels? CLICK HERE FOR OVER 30 IDEAS→DECORATED PRETZELS FOR ANY OCCASION
WATCH MY VIDEO FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO DECORATE PRETZELS
PLANNING A HALLOWEEN PARTY? LOOK BELOW FOR ALL MY HALLOWEEN THEMED PARTY DEOCRATIONS DESIGNED BY LADY BEHIND THE PARTY (ME)
MORE HALLOWEEN DECORATED PRETZEL IDEAS
These bloody creations are perfect for a scary Vampire themed Halloween Party.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag black candy melts
- optional shortening
- 1 cup red candy melts
- black sanding sugar
- red sanding sugar
- 12 pretzel rods
- Melt the black candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute on high, stir, another 30 seconds on 70% stir until melted and creamy (if the melted candy it too thick you can stir in a little shortening). Dip or use a spoon to coat the pretzel with the melted black candy (about three fourths). Immediately sprinkle with black sanding sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. When all the pretzels have been coated with the black candy and the black sugar place the prepared cookie sheet. Refrigerate until hardened (about 10 minutes).
- Pour red candy melts and in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute on high, stir, another 30 seconds on 70% stir until melted and creamy. Pour melted red candy into a squeeze bottle. Place the tip of the squeeze bottle on the top of the pretzel. Squeeze, letting the candy drip down the sides. Immediately coat with red sanding sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g