Blueberry Orange Quick Bread | Instead of making Cranberry Orange bread how about changing it up with blueberries? Quick breads make the perfect little gift. They can be made ahead of time and frozen for a quick and easy breakfast, toast or my favorite French toast!
To create this recipe I started with my Cranberry Orange Quick Bread Recipes and replaced the cranberries with blueberries. What a delicious way to start your morning! Make Holiday baking, Festive and Gift Giving easier then ever. Fill your home with the scent of freshly baked bread and see the joy in everyone’s eyes. Slather on some homemade Brown Butter, Honey Butter or Citrus Butter!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9-inch loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and orange peel.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the eggs, milk and butter.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared pan; bake 50 to 57 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
MORE QUICK BREAD RECIPES