Halloween Party Witches Wart Juice Punch—CREEPY YUCKY HALLOWEEN PARTY FUN! Yes, the thought of chewing on witch warts sounds gross but it is also loads of fun and really easy to do. Scroll down to see my secret ingredient for this out of the ordinary Halloween party punch.
Make a punch bowl full of Witches Warts!
Different Individual Witches Wart Juice Containers
- Test Tubes
- Baby Food Jars
- Flower Vials
- Punch Bowl/ Fish Bowl
What are Tapioca Balls/Pearls?
How to Sweeten Boba Pearls
How to Make Halloween Party Witches Wart Juice Punch
- test tubes
- ½ cup small tapioca pearls
- food coloring
- Mountain Dew or favorite citrus soda
- Bring water to a boil and add the tapioca pearls.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take off the heat and add the food coloring.
- Stir and let sit uncovered for 20 minutes.
- HINT: The top of the water will become slimy and thick.
- Drain and rinse the pearls with cold water.
- Drop a teaspoon of pearls into a test tube and fill with soda.
- You can take a skewer or something that will reach to the bottom and swirl the pearls a little to loosen them.
- NOTE: The recipe to make the warts makes a lot of tapioca pearls so if you don’t have test tubes or can’t find them there is plenty for you to use baby food jars in the place of the test tubes.