This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine. #warmtraditions #ad
Cranberry Orange Sweet Roll Bread Pudding | These rolls have just the right amount of sweetness! Start a NEW Holiday tradition with baked Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls®. For most of us the last thing we want to think about is what to serve our guests for breakfast on Christmas morning. How about bread pudding? My semi homemade version can be made the night before and waiting in the refrigerator to be popped in the oven the next morning!
Pillsbury® is a staple of so many holiday traditions in our home. From cinnamon roll waffles to yummy appetizers I know I can always count on Pillsbury® to lend a helping hand. This year I decided to add another tradition, BREAD PUDDING, and just like always Pillsbury® is right by my side. So….as I was preparing my bread pudding I was wondering…..what’s your favorite holiday tradition?
You can find all the Pillsbury® products at Walmart. That’s where I found my Orange Sweet Rolls®.
Tear baked Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls® into medium chunks; add to a large bowl.
Pour egg mixture with fresh cranberries over roll pieces.
Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Drizzle warm orange icing over baked bread pudding and serve HOT.
- 2 (13.9 ounce) cans Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls®, baked, reserve the containers of icing for later
- 8 large eggs
- 3 cups vanilla creamer
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Break up the baked rolls into medium size chunks and add to a large bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, creamer, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- Pour over roll pieces; stir to combine.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour roll mixture into prepared baking dish: cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for another 20 minutes or until the center is set and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Transfer the orange icing to a small microwave safe bowl; heat 15 seconds or until the icing can be poured.
- Drizzle warm incing over hot bread pudding and serve.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine.