Classic White Cake Wedding Cupcakes | These light and fluffy Classic White Cake Wedding Cupcakes are great for wedding receptions, bridal showers and baby showers but are also perfect for any occasion. While delicious with any flavor of frosting the best is a creamy white frosting! Look below to see what the secret is to making perfect light and fluffy Classic White Cake Wedding Cupcakes!
Switch it up!
Add some food color to the frosting, change up the tip and add a fun cupcake topper! Same great flavor but a whole different cupcake! GOOD NEWS! Now you can purchase the handmade (by me) cupcake wrappers and picks pictured below. Look below for more details.
- Good ingredients equals great taste. To send your guests straight to cupcake heaven use only the best ingredients. Like real butter, real vanilla and dark dutch cocoa.
- Never over bake a cupcake. You can never save an over baked cupcake. You’re doing it right when your cupcakes look slightly sunken, rather than peaked. Test them with a toothpick if you’re unsure–if no batter clings to the pick, they’re done.
- Mix batter with a light hand. Baking fluffy, moist cupcakes is all about creating air bubbles in your batter that expand in the oven. If you over mix your batter, you collapse those bubbles. To avoid this mix on a low speed, stopping just as all ingredients blend.
- Let all ingredients come to room temperature before baking. All ingredients incorporate into batter mush more easily if they’re at similar temperatures.
- Baking in advance? Freeze cupcakes. If you’re baking to eat right away, we recommend storing cupcakes at room temperature. But if they’re for tomorrow, freezing will retain their moisture much better than leaving them on a counter overnight.
MORE FUN CUPCAKE RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER