Create the perfect Halloween treat in no time with these spooky Halloween Cheesecake Cones. Festive, fun and delicious is how I would describe these no bake treats. The filling has only 3 ingredients! With just a few ingredients, decorated cones, spooky cupcake toppers and string you can have the perfect Halloween Party Dessert! Be a winner at creating cute Halloween Treats! Look below for an alternative to a filled ice cream cone.
LET’S MAKE HALLOWEEN CHEESECAKE CONES (look below for a printable recipe).
- white candy melts or white chocolate chips
- black and orange sprinkles
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese blocks, room temperature
- 1 tub (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 sugar cones
- Pour some sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Pour some candy melts or white chocolate chips into a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring between each one.
- Dip the wide top of the cone into the melted candy and then into the sprinkles.
- Stick into something that will keep the cones up right to harden.
- Meanwhile blend cream cheese until creamy, add cool whip and confectioners sugar.
- Blend until combined.
- Spoon cheesecake filling into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- Fill sugar cones with cheese cake, add a few more sprinkles.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE FUN HALLOWEEN PARTY RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER