Create the perfect Halloween treat in no time with these Halloween Cheesecake Cones. Festive, fun and delicious is how I would describe these no bake treats. The filling has only 3 ingredients! That’s what I call a winning recipe and the perfect Halloween Party Dessert!
NEED TO TRAVEL WITH THESE (about 20 to 30 minutes)? POP THEM IN THE FREEZER AND TRANSPORT THEM FROZEN!
Don’t want to mess with the cones? Simply fill small mason jars with cheesecake filling and sprinkles for these cuteHalloween Cheesecake Pots.
Get all your supplies together.
Melt candy, dip the top of the cone in the melted candy and then in the sprinkles. Place in the prepared container to harden.
Spoon cheesecake filling into a piping bag, fill up the cone, add sprinkles and a cupcake topper (or two).
FOR ADDED FUN….PLACE SOME CUPCAKE PICKS IN THE CHEESECAKE FILLING!
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS TO YOUR CHEESECAKE AND HALLOWEEN BOARDS!
Halloween Cheesecake Cones
- white candy melts or white chocolate chips
- black and orange sprinkles
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese blocks, room temperature
- 1 tub (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 sugar cones
- Pour some sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Pour some candy melts or white chocolate chips into a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals, stirring between each one.
- Dip the wide top of the cone into the melted candy and then into the sprinkles.
- Stick into something that will keep the cones up right to harden.
- Meanwhile blend cream cheese until creamy, add cool whip and confectioners sugar.
- Blend until combined.
- Spoon cheesecake filling into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- Fill sugar cones with cheese cake, add a few more sprinkles.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain