Pucker up! It’s time to let the sunshine in and enjoy the bright flavor of lemon! This creamy melt in your mouth Microwave Lemon Fudge is just what you need to celebrate! Yes, you read that right. This fudge is made in the microwave. WooHoo! 🙂
Fudge isn’t just for Christmas. You can enjoy it year round! 🙂
Package it up as party favors at a brunch, bridal shower or baby shower.
TIP: To get this beautiful yellow color I added a small amount of yellow gel food coloring.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
Microwave Lemon Fudge
- 1-10 ounce bag plus 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
Optional: yellow gel food coloring and white sprinkles
- Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with foil (make sure the foil hangs over the edges so serve as handles).
- Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- In a 4-cup microwave measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted.
- Stir in lemon extract and if you choose to a small amount of yellow gel food coloring.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle on sprinkles (optional)
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight before cutting.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER