Snowball Pecan Cookies are a melt in your mouth cookie rolled in confectioners’ sugar. Not too sweet but completely delicious!
I have been making these cookies for many…many…many year! So many I don’t think I’ll share the amount. HA! I usually make them into Pecan Crescent Cookies for the holidays. This time I made them into snowballs to go with the Frozen Birthday Party theme for my granddaughters.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 2- 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix butter until creamy, add the flour, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and extracts.
- Mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate covered 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Shape cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets.
TIP: To help the cookies keep their round shape freeze 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle (about 5 minutes) roll hot cookies in the remaining 2 cups confectioners' sugar.
- Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER