Pokémon Go Cake Pop Party Favor | Gotta Catch The All! These fun Poké Ball Party Favors add the perfect touch to a Pokémon Party. This party favor has a hidden surprise inside. A Pokémon toy!
I have two printable sheets for you. The first one is a tag you attach to the treat bag. The second is a choke warning. I thought it would be best if that was included in the treat bag to warn mothers about the small toy that is tucked into the mini ice cream cone.
Lots of fun stuff going on here!
Break baked white cake into crumbs.
Stir in about three-fourths a can of frosting and sprinkles.
Test fit a cake pop to the top of a mini cone.
Dip the top of a cone in melted white candy.
Add a mini Pokémon toy to each ice cream cone.
Place a cake pop on top of the dipped mini cone and refrigerate until candy hardens (about 10 minutes). NOTE: I found the mini cones at Walmart.
Dip the whole cake pop into the melted white candy. Harden in refrigerator (about 10 minutes.
Dip top half of cake pop in melted red candy and let harden in refrigerator (about 10 minutes).
Using a tube of black decorating icing add the black ring around the cake pop.
Add a dot of black in the center of the line as glue to hole the white smarties.
Display as treats on the dessert table.
Pack up in a party bag; insert a warning label and a party tag.
Pokémon Go Cake Pop Party Favor Tag (make sure to print in Landscape mode)
Pokémon Cake Pop Party Favor Choking Hazard Tag (make sure to print in Landscape mode)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 (12 ounce) can fluffy vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon each black, red and white sprinkles
- 2 (12 ounce) bags bright white candy melts
Optional: 1-2 tablespoon shortening
- 1 (12 ounce) bag red candy melts
Optional: 1 tablespoon shortening
- white Smarties candy
- 1 (4.25 ounce) tube Wilton Black Decorating Icing
- assorted mini Pokémon toys
- mini cones
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the cake mix, water, oil and egg whites; mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely; transfer to a large bowl.
- Break into crumbs; stir in frosting THREE FOURTHS of the can and sprinkles.
- Form into balls; to make sure you make the right size place one on top of a mini cone.
- Dip the top of a cone in some melted white candy.
TIP: Only dip ONE cone at a time, add a toy and place a cake pop on top.
- Carefully place cake pop cones in the refrigerator to harden (about 10 minutes).
TIP: The easiest way is to place a mini muffin tin in the refrigerator and place a cake pop cone in the tin one at a time. DO NOT transfer in the tin.
- Dip whole cake pop cone in melted white candy; place them one at a time back in the tin to harden (about 10 minutes).
- Dip the top half of the cake pop cone into melted red candy; place them one at a time back in the tin to harden (about 10 minutes).
- Fit the black decorating icing with a #5 tip; screw on with the ring part of a coupler.
- Pipe a ring around the center of the cake pop cone.
- Add a dollop of icing to the center of the black line; press a white Smarties.
Traveling Pokémon Go Birthday Party | Send a fun filled Pokémon party to someone or hand them out to your guests as a party favor! It doesn’t have to be to celebrate a Birthday…..these Traveling Pokémon Go are a great way to say “I’m Thinking About You”.