- 1 recipe Quick Cinnamon Rolls
- 6 (15.25 ounce) cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained and juice reserved
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To protect your oven; line a rimmed baking pan with foil.
NOTE: Cut cinnamon rolls into 12 rolls.
For the Peach Filling:
- Drain peaches, set peaches aside.
- Pour reserved peach juice into a Dutch oven pan.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch; whisk until all the cornstarch is combined.
- Heat on medium until boiling, constantly stirring.
- Add peaches, bring back up to just a boil, take off heat and pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place cut cinnamon rolls on top of peach filling.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE POTLUCK RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER