Semi Homemade Cookies and Cream Sandwich Cookies | Add a cheesecake filling between two store bought cookies and what do you get? A delicious party cookie that your guests will never know started with a store bought cookie!
When you’re running on a time crunch and you don’t have time to make homemade cookies do the next best thing. Transform store bought cookies into show stopping deliciousness! This super easy recipe only has a handful of ingredients and starts by smashing some of the cookies from the container right into a cheesecake filling.
Semi Homemade Cookies and Cream Sandwich Cookies
- 2 (11.5 ounce) packages of Keebler Fudge Strips Cookies and Creme cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Remove TWELVE of the cookies; place them in a zip top bag and set aside.
- Place half of the remaining cookies strip side down on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Smash the cookies in the zip top bag (I used the end of my rolling pen) until the cookies are coarse crumbs.
- Pour cookie crumbs into a medium mixing bowl; add the cream cheese.
- Blend until combined; add the vanilla and sugar.
- Continue blending until creamy and combined.
- Spoon some of the mixture on each half of the cookies.
- Top with remaining cookies.
- Store in the refrigerator.
MORE SEMI HOMEMADE COOKIE RECIPES